The Tobacco Farms subdivision was platted as ten lots in 1941. Most of the subdivision is still extant, and it is located southeast of Rio Bravo/Isleta Blvd. The deed comments indicate that “Sec. A1” refers to an unknown part of the subdivision. The lot books have pages for additional blocks, but with only one entry each. These blocks were sold to NM College of Agriculture (now New Mexico State University).