Additions and Subdivisions

Geography and history of La Conita addition

Map of La Conita

La Conita

History of La Conita

History of La Conita

Zone Atlas: M12
MRGCD Map 43

The addition, listed in the transaction books as "La Comita", is actually called La Conita. It was platted in 1949. The deed comments that it is “a port(ion) of Tr(act) 22-B-1-B of Map 43”. It still exists in the original place, at Tapia Blvd. and Conita Real in the South Valley.


General Sources

Books and Internet Links