Additions and Subdivisions

Geography and history Morgan Addition

Map of Morgan Addition

Morgan Addition


Morgan Addition

1952 street map

History of Morgan Addition

History of Morgan Addition

Zone Atlas: L22

The Morgan Addition was platted in 1928 for 18 tracts. At its extent, it covered nearly all the area on east Central between Juan Tabo and Zena Lona St., and Central and Skyline Dr. (formerly Zuni St.). A 1952 street map shows the layout of Morgan after the Hendren Addition was platted out of it in 1948. Today, only a few of the lots south of Central remain, mostly abandoned.


General Sources

Books and Internet Links