Additions and Subdivisions

Geography and history of the Stone Addition

Map of Stone Addition

Stone Addition

History of Stone Addition

History of Stone Addition

Zone Atlas: L13

Stone Addition was originally platted in 1928. Its deed records begin in 1931. Originally, there were 17 lots, but shortly after being platted, this was amended to 16. Those 16 lots still exist off Isleta Blvd. and Nashville Ave.


General Sources

Books and Internet Links
Powered by Springshare. All rights reserved. Report a problem.