AtoZdatabases is the Premier Job Search, Reference & Mailing List Database including 30 million business & executive profiles & 220 million residents. Ideal for, sales leads, mailing lists, market research, employment and job opportunities, finding friends and relatives, and much more! Search by multiple limits including geography, business size & type, length of home ownership, and household income. Also provides a three step process to build a resume and sharpen your interviewing skills.
Millions of images consist of high-quality photographs, maps, and drawings of nearly everything in the world. The images come from 45 respected and diverse sources, including the British Library, DK Images, Getty Images, and the National Geographic, as well as Encyclopedia Britannica. All are rights cleared for noncommercial, educational use. The photographs are curated carefully, making this database a reliable, safe source for students of all ages.
Access encyclopedias, dictionaries, atlases, and more with this all-encompassing reference source that is suitable for all ages and interests. Dedicated sites for Children, Young Adults and a Reference Center for older students.
Chilton Library provides exclusive photographs, diagnostics designed by instructors, step-by-step auto repair procedures, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) maintenance schedules, wiring diagrams, recalls and Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs) for automobiles and light trucks in one easy-to-use web site.
The New Mexico State Library provides this Gale resource for all New Mexico residents through funds provided by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS). New Mexico residents can freely access this resource from any internet connection 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. These NMSL Gale resources use a technology called Geo-IP authentication. Geo-IP authentication checks the IP address IP address of the device you use to access the resources and compares it to a database of all IPs known to originate within New Mexico. Once your IP address is validated as an IP address within New Mexico, you can access El Portal online resources without being asked for any logon or password. Another access point for these resources is the El Portal database collection of the NMSL.
While Geo IP should work anywhere in NM, there are a few exceptions. If you feel you should have open access and are being asked for logon and password authentication, please contact Cengage Gale Technical Support at: email@example.com. You can also ask for help from the New Mexico Stat Library by using the "ASK a Librarian" form anytime or by calling 505-476-9702 Monday through Friday from noon until 4:30 pm.
Lynda.com is a leading online learning platform that helps anyone learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. This online software training library offers hundreds of training courses in easy-to-learn video format. The training covers popular applications from Adobe, Apple, Autodesk, Avid, Corel, Microsoft, and many other software publishers. The video-based tutorials are great for visual learners, as they allow you to learn at your own pace. You can play, stop, rewind, and replay the movies. Topics include design principles and software related to print, web, video, graphics, digital photography, DVD creation, interactivity, operating systems, 3D, and much more.
For 20 years, Lynda.com has helped students, leaders, IT and design pros, project managers—anyone in any role—develop software, creative, and business skills. Now part of Linkedin, Lynda.com serves more than 10,000 organizations.
To use Lynda.com on your device, download for either iOS, Android, IE system.
Open the app from your list of installed apps on device. You will be directed to a page that reads "Learn with Lynda.com" and two boxes: "Start your Free Trial" or "Already a Member?"
Click "Already a Member" and then, at the top of the screen, choose the tab for "Organization." Scroll down to "Web Portal" where you must enter the organization URL to sign in; in this field enter the text "cabq.gov" (for the Public Library Albuquerque Bernalillo County). Click "Log In."
A new window will open -- in your Internet browser -- with a prompt for your Library Card Number and Library Card Pin. After entering your information, click Log In.
Once logged in you will have full access to Lynda.com and will be able to track ongoing and completed courses, create playlists, view recommended courses, and explore new content.
NewspaperARCHIVE Library Edition is an online database that provides searchable access to newspapers dating back to the 17th century. Every part of every page is searchable, including valuable local articles, advertisements, editorials, classified ads, and obituaries. The collection contains more than 130 million digitized pages of content from over 6,000 newspapers throughout North America, the UK, and other select countries worldwide, including 128 different newspapers from across New Mexico. This service provides researchers with greater opportunities for longitudinal and comparative analysis of historical events and people, and is a great source of information for genealogists.
Expert Auto Service and Repair Information:
Powered by the automotive experts at MOTOR, AutoMate provides the most accurate, authoritative and up-to-date service and repair information for thousands of domestic and imported vehicles. All content comes from the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and includes step-by-step repair information, diagrams, maintenance schedules, parts and labor estimates, service bulletins and recalls and more.
Up-to-Date Information, Intelligent Search - Designed for touch-enabled devices such as laptops and tablets, AutoMate offers a user-friendly search experience and access to a wealth of information to help users diagnose, repair and maintain today's complex vehicles. Diagrams and images can be easily magnified and printed.
AutoMate contains the following:
* Service information optimized for the most common maintenance and repair operations
* Technical service bulletins and recall notices
* Component location diagrams for most domestic and imported cars and light trucks
* Precise and comprehensive wiring diagrams for all systems
* Maintenance schedules and estimated labor times for the most commonly performed operations in a mechanical repair shop
* Engineering specifications/standards for the most common repairs and adjustments
* Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), flowcharts and step-by-step diagnostic instructions covering powertrain, chassis, body, and network communication
* Part numbers, diagrams and pricing for thousands of the most commonly replaced parts, including manufacturer-suggested retail price to help users validate the cost of repairs and identify all iterations of a part number or part status (current, superseded, split, discontinued)
MyHeritage Library Edition is one of the largest, most internationally diverse genealogy databases of its kind. This resources provides access to billions of historical documents, millions of historical photos and other resources in thousands of databases that span the past five centuries.
The MyHeritage database includes birth, death and marriage records from 48 countries, the complete U.S. and U.K. censuses, immigration, military and tombstone records and more than 2 billion family tree profiles. Due to the ongoing content contributions by individual users, the database grows at an average pace of more than 1 million records each day.
• More than 6 billion historical records from the United States, Europe, Latin America, and other regions
• The full USA federal census (1790-1940) with images
• Census of England and Wales (1841-1901) with images
• 2 billion exclusive family tree profiles from MyHeritage and Geni
• 816 million US public records
• Hundreds of millions of European records
• More than 100 million gravestone photos
• More than 80 million historical photographs
• Military records, immigration records and passenger lists
• Citizenship & naturalization records
• Directories, guides, references, biographies and yearbooks
• Government, land and court records
• Wills and probate records
• Exclusive databases
• Additional content under license including Tributes obituaries, WikiTree, BillionGraves, Canadian Headstones and many others
• New collections containing millions of records added monthly