Platted in 1934, the Lembke Tract was one of the parcels of land owned by Charles Lembke. He owned and operated the Lembke Construction Company. He also served on the City Commission. Lembke Tract consists of three lots and is now the site of Albuquerque City Office. There is also a subdivision with his name at 15th St. and Roma.