This subdivision was platted in 1946 for four lots. The deed description is: “N½ of SE¼ of Sec. 36 T9N R2E….Tract 4c of Map 58”. Map 58 shows the location with the label: “Formerly Vacated Los Ranchers(sic) Subdivision”. The last entry in the deed records the sale of the land to the Schulmeisters, who own lands in the same tract (as shown on Map 58).