Additions and Subdivisions

Geography and history of Paradise

Map of Paradise


History of Paradise

History of Paradise

Zone Atlas: N12
MRGCD Map 46

The three blocks of the Paradise Addition were platted in 1949, and still exist, virtually unchanged. The land was owned and developed by Joseph Paradise. The deed comments read: "Tract 106 Map 46". The location is the southeast corner of Blake and Isleta.


General Sources

Books and Internet Links