Local Area Network
The Albuquerque Genealogical Society and New Mexico Genealogical Society have created databases available on a Local Area Network in the Genealogy Center that include:
- obituaries from the Albuquerque Journal, 1928-2003, plus vital record indexing for Albuquerque papers, 1888-1927
- New Mexico death certificates, 1900-1950
- a New Mexico combined index that will allow you to search by name to see if that person appears in Albuquerque obituaries, articles in early Albuquerque newspapers, 1910 census records, New Mexico death certificates, New Mexico cemetery records, select church and Indian records, land deeds, and more
- digitized yearbooks from Albuquerque high schools
- the AniMap software for identifying county boundaries for any given year throughout the United States
- indexes for the New Mexico Genealogist, the quarterly research journal of the New Mexico Genealogical Society
- digitized issues of the Albuquerque Genealogical Society Quarterly
- family and location research interests of Albuquerque Genealogical Society members
- over 1,000 digitized books and databases for New Mexico and other states.
This network of databases is only available through specific computers in the Genealogy Center and is not accessible over the Internet. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to visit the Genealogy Center and would like us to conduct a search of resources on the LAN for you.