Most* Libraries are now open. Hours have changed. See temporary hours here. *Ernie Pyle, Special Collections and Alamosa remain closed temporarily. Holds may be picked up and materials may be checked out and returned. Computers and seating are temporarily not available. Please make your visit brief. We encourage everyone who can to stay home and use our online digital resources.
Pronunciator is an online language-learning service that includes 100 different languages for beginners and advanced learners, kids and adults. This includes ESL courses in 63 non-English languages. Pronunciator offers a truly personalized and customized language learning experience!
• Language courses designed just for you!
• 100 languages to learn (plus ASL and ESL)
• Localized in 63 languages
• American Sign Language course with 20,000 instructional videos
• World’s largest instructional content
• Quality human voices, translations and video
LearningExpress Library features online tutorials, practice tests, and e-books to help patrons of all ages. It offers job search and workplace skills improvement, skill building in reading, writing, math, and basic science, career certification and licensure exam prep, college and grad school entrance test prep, GED® test prep, and more.
Within LearnignExpress Library are various Centers for focused learning:
• Adult Core Skills
• School Center
• College Admissions Test Preparation
• College Center
• Career Preparation Center
• High School Equivalency Center
• Recursos en Español