Technology Services Available at the Public Library
Services available at all of the Public Library branches include:
- Computer workstations are accessible with an Public Library card set up for PC use.
- Public computer use is free of charge.
- Customers have access to Internet service and Microsoft Office applications on all library workstations.
- Printing is available at $.15 per page.
- Laptop and mobile device users can access a wireless network at all Public Library locations. WiFi access is free of charge.
- Fax service is available at all Public Library locations for outgoing transmissions to local or toll-free numbers.
- The cost of service is $1.00 per transmission (up to 5 pages), plus $1.00 for each additional 5 pages (ex: 12 pages = $3.00)
- Photocopiers are available at all branches. The cost is $.20 per copy.
- Copiers provide options for letter, legal or ledger size copies - black & white only. (For color copies, see our list of commercial services.)
- Many of the outlets listed in this guide are commercial, and may charge for services.
- These listings are provided as a convenience for our community, and are not an endorsement by the Public Library.
- Contact the business directly to confirm pricing and services.