Doing Business with the City

Doing Business with the City

Doing Business with the City

  • Jobs
  • Procurement

NEO GOV - How to Apply

NEO GOV/ How to Apply for Work with the City of Albuquerque

  • Go to
  • Select job desired. Eg. Select “2018 Summer Seasonal Worker” to work with recreation programs.
  • Click “Apply”.
  • Enter your username and password.
  • If you do not have one you can create an account by selecting “Create an account”.
  • Click “Sign In”.
  • Fill out the application; enter your information, answer questions and attach files.
  • Review your application.
  • Once application has been completed click on “Proceed to certify and submit” at the bottom of page.
  • You will be taken to a page where it states that your application has been received and submitted.

NEOGOV - How to Apply - Cómo aplicar

NEO GOV/ Cómo aplicar

  1. En la red ve a
  2. Selecciona el trabajo deseado. Por ejemplo, para trabajar en programas de recreación selecciona “2018 Summer Seasonal Worker”
  3. Selecciona “Apply”.
  4. Inserta tu nombre de cuenta y contraseña.
  5. Si no tiene una cuenta, puede hacer una. Tan solo seleccione “Create an account”.
  6. Clic “Sign In”.
  7. Llene la aplicación con toda su información.
  8. Revise su aplicación y asegúrese que todo este correcto.
  9. Seleccione “Proceed to certify and submit” al final de la aplicación.
  10. Se abrirá otra página diciéndole que su aplicación ha sido  recibida.

OneABQ Image

What is NEOGOV

What is NEOGOV?

The City of Albuquerque uses NEOGOV for posting jobs, and for applying to jobs, with the city. This service Will give you all the information you need to see open positions with the city and the steps needed to apply for those opportunities.

If you are a first time applicant: Create an account on our secure site.  After creating the profile and application in NEOGOV™, the information can be used for future job interests. You may update your profile information at any time.

Once you have an account in NEOGOV you and attach Resumes, Transcripts, Work Keys certificates, and any other pertinent documents required to support your work experience and education. Remember that transcripts or degrees obtained outside the United States must be accompanied by a letter from that country's Consulate or Embassy interpreting the language of the document and verifying the equivalency with US degrees.