Browse and check out magazines
- Log in to RBdigital account using your email and password.
- View magazines in the second row of the welcome screen. Click on the cover of the magazine to view the current issue. For more details and to view previous issues available for checkout (many titles available to October 2013) scroll down and click All Issues.
- Click the Checkout button to check it out. A dialog box will appear with a message to confirm. To start reading in the browser, select the Start Reading, or choose Keep Browsing
Read your magazines online
- Return to the Public Library’s RBdigital Magazines.
- Click Log In at the top of the screen and enter your email and password. Click Log in.
- Click on the menu icon in the upper-right corner, then click Checked Out at the top of the page to view the magazines you have checked out.
- Click on the magazine cover to open, then click the green button to Read!
To navigate forward and back in the magazine, selecting the right edge will advance the pages, and selecting the left edge will reverse. Additional controls and options are on the left side of the page and available from the right click menu.
Read your magazines offline with the RBdigital app
Return checked-out magazines
Magazines do not expire, and Public Library customers can check out as many as they would like. Removing or returning magazines is not required, though you may want to delete them to free up space on your mobile device. To remove magazine issues from your account:
- Click on the menu icon in the upper-right corner, then click Checked Out. Click the Return button adjacent to the title/issue that you would like to remove.
Printing is available when reading a magazine on desktop. Options are determined by the publisher of the individual magazine; users may be permitted to print a single page, a range, or none at all.
- In your RBdigital account, click on the menu icon in the upper-right corner, then click Checked Out and select the magazine you wish to print from.
- Go to the page you wish to print.
- Click the Print icon from the tools on the left of the page.