Sign Up for Your Library Card
It's easy to get a card with the Public Library!
Albuquerque/Bernalillo County Library cards are free.
- To apply in person, you can print out the downloadable Library Card Application below, complete it and bring it to any of the Public Library branches.
- Bring your current photo I.D. and proof of your mailing address on your first visit to the library.
- Your card is good right away at all branches of the Public Library, and for accessing all our eResources and eBooks.
- Use your library card to check out books, DVDs, audiobooks, music CDs, magazines, and more!
- Online applications are currently unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Already have your card? Check out our Quick Start Guide!