Download the CloudLibrary App for your device
Download Software, Log in!
- Download the CloudLibrary software. System requirements are listed on the download page, which will open in a new window.
- Open the software to set it up for your initial use (should only have to do this once if on a personal computer that you do not have to share). Answer each field!
- Select State/County--pick NM from the menu.
- Select Library--"Albuquerque/Bernalillo County Library"
- Library-ID/Username--enter your 14-digit ABQ-BernCo Library card number.
- Password--this is your 4-digit PIN
- Click the Login button.
After logging in, the CloudLibrary will ask a question about Adobe IDs (this software is based on Adobe technology). If you have
- Used Adobe Digital Editions on your computer before, the system will want to use the Adobe ID associated with the software. Say Yes.
- Have not used Adobe Digital Editions on the computer before, you should be asked to set an Adobe ID or be asked if you wish to use a system-generated ID.