W.R. Lovelace planned this addition, and it was platted in 1948 for 12 blocks. It later became the Lovelace Heights Addition. The area outlined in blue is the original extent of the platted lands. The areas shaded in yellow are the present day remnants of the original subdivision, mostly parking lots. The rest are now part of the Newport Industrial Park West and Kirtland Addition Unit #2.