There are two entries under the name Horn. The first is for the Horn Addition, platted by Arch and Ruby Horn in 1939. It appears to be for seven lots, but only four through seven are recorded. Public Records confirm the plat was to be seven lots. They still exist under the Horn name. The addition is on Orchard Garden Road. Airway Road separates the two parts of the addition.