These are the original 11 lots that made up the original Garden Home Place Addition, platted in 1924. It is between Barr Ave. and 2nd St, with the AMAFCA Diversion Channel bordering on the south side. Now there are 9 lots. Garden High Addition (in red) was platted out of it in 1955. The seven lots in the southern part of the addition (outlined in green) are now the Howell Addition.