This is the second subdivision that has the name of “Burton”. It was proposed in 1940 and was to contain 10 blocks. On the original plat, the streets running west and east have names that most likely were proposed by the developer. Terrace Avenue is now Buena Vista Drive. The area in the southern part is covered airport parking. The rest of the area is now part of the Newport Industrial Park West Unit 2. The northern boundary (shown as Marsden Avenue in the plat) roughly corresponds to present day Miles Road.